Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Umbrella of Hope

Hi Stampers!

I’ve missed you. I have been gone a LONG time.  I hope you have been adjusting to the “new normal”. My last school day was March 13 with students. Then through June we had remote learning and different programs to help students and their families. Things settled down for a little bit, now we’re getting ready to open schools in a few weeks so we are learning more ways to keep kids safe and healthy. 

Have you missed your everyday routine? I miss students, coworkers and high speed internet 😉

Under My Umbrella Stampin Up


Here is a little umbrella card I made using Under My Umbrella. It is inspired by many paintings I’ve seen at painting parties. 

It was fun using the masking technique.  I used blender pens to colors these. One of my first attempts using blender pens. I will be building my collection. 

Everything can be ordered online.

Until next time,


No comments: