Wednesday, August 19, 2020

A Grand Birthday



 
Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, STampin Up, Stitched so Sweetly, A grand Kid
 So what do you think of this handsome card I made for a 15 year old boy?  It has to be "handsome" because teenage boys don't like "cute" things 😀.

I love the stamp set A Grand Kid. I know it is made for grandchildren, however, I just love the sassy sayings. I plan on using them for nieces and nephews. I will just leave out the words Grand from any of the verses.


Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Stitched so Sweetl, A Grand Kid
Here is the inside of this card.  Isn't it adorable???

I used Plaid Tidings Designer Series paper, Blackberry Bliss card stock and ink, Pretty Peacock and Whisper White card stock. And for a little "masculine" bling I used the new Iridescent Pearls. These pearls aren't just for Halloween!

I hope you enjoyed this project. Until next time,
Stampin Stace, Stampin Up
 

No comments: