Friday, August 14, 2020

Sending Healing Hugs Starburst

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace So Sentimental Bundle Stampin Up
I used the So Sentimental Bundle and Starburst technique to create this card.

All the pieces start off as rectangles. I cut Designer Series Paper at:

Cut 1: 4 1/2" x 1 1/2"
Cut 1: 4" x 1 1/2"
Cut 2: 3" x 1 1/2"
Cut 2: 2" x 1 1/2"

Then all the rectangles are cut on the diagonal.  I placed all the points on a central point off to the upper left hand side of my card made from Blackberry Bliss card stock. Once I decided where I wanted them, I glued them down with Tombo glue. I cut off any over hang. 

I stamped the verse with Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White card stock. I cut it with the Layering Circle dies.  I used the next size die to make a scalloped Blackberry Bliss layer for the circle.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project.

Until next time,

No comments: