Monday, August 31, 2020

6 x 6 Unicorn Treat Holder

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Zany Zebras, Little Debbie Treat Holder
Isn't the stamp set Zany Zebras just the cutest??? Zany Zebras or should I say Unicorns??? I turned them into adorable unicorns!

I used my black marker to out line my rubber stamp excluding the stripes of the zebra.  I colored them with my gray blends. I cut a gold horn from some left over gold glimmer paper, but you could use gold foil paper.

I made unicorns to go with these Little Debbie Unicorn snacks.  This little box in a bag is so easy to make especially with the Playing with Pattern 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper. 


Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Zany Zebra, Little Debbie Treat holder,
With a 2 1/2" x 3" piece of card stock, score 3/4" on all four sides and make a box bottom out of it.  Look how cute these are. Make sure to use a strong adhesive.

On a 6" x 6" piece of DSP, place tear tape on the left side and the bottom. Remove the backing of the tape. Align the bottom of the box and DSP and wrap the DSP around the bottom of the box, starting on the right side of the DSP.  Once the DSP is wrapped all the way around the bottom of the box, carefully press the left side that had the tear tape onto the right side of the DSP.  It will look like a tube.

Hole punch the top to put the ribbon on.  If you like, lightly press the edges together to use a corner rounder.  The circles were cut with the stitched dies and adhered with dimensionals.

Hope you enjoyed todays projects.  Until next time,

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up

 


No comments: