Friday, August 21, 2020

Consume Cookies & Be Awesome Cookie Box

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Nothing Better Than, 3D cookie box, gift giving
I think my favorite new set from the Annual Catalog is Nothing Better Than!! Cookies, Chocolate, Coffee and Cocktails.  How can you go wrong with a set like that? AND there are coordinating dies!

I have used lots of new product for this project. Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper, which I just LOVE! The Nothing Better Than bundle. Cinnamon Cider, Whisper White, and Early Espresso card stock. Linen thread.

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Nothing Better Than, 3d cookie box
Here is the inside of this cookie box. It holds a snack size package of cookies.  To make the box cut card stock at 7 3/8" x 6 1/2".  Score all four sides at 3/4". On the long side score at 3 1/4"  and 4".


Snip the card stock to the edges and miter just a little bit off the flaps. Here is what it looks like when you finish with the cuts. 
Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, 3D Cookie box pattern
I used Tombo glue to glue the flaps to make a base and the cover.

The Designer Series Paper is cut 2 1/4" x 4 3/4".  I stamped and die cut the cookies and used dimensionals to pop them up just a bit. 

I can see giving these to coworkers on a Friday after a long week.

I hope you enjoyed this project.  Until next time,
Stampin Stace



No comments: