Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Hand Sanitizer for the Holidays

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, 3D, Hand Sanitizer, packaging
   Monday (previous post) I shared with you packaging for 2 oz hand sanitizer. Since this is an item I will need all year long, I figured I would make some holders for all the holidays.  Autumn, Halloween, and Christmas are what I have made so far.


Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Halloween, hand sanitizer, Hallows Night Magic



Here I have used many products from the Magic in the Night Suite.  I love the Metallic Mesh ribbon. It almost looks like spider webs.






Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Pine Tree Punch, In the Woods,

Here I have used Plaid Tidings DSP. I used The Pine Tree punch for the hat, which I embossed with Greenery embossing folder to make it look like a knit cap. The Christmas tree and beard are from In the Woods dies. The snow on the tree is the Chalk Marker. I had some embellishments from the spring catalog, so I used them for lights/bulbs on the tree. It's Christmas so this little gnome is wearing is shiny dress shoes made from the black glitter paper.

What holidays would you make packaging for?

Hope you enjoyed this project.  Until next time,

Stampin Stace



No comments: