Friday, August 28, 2020

Designer Series Paper Cards

Hi Stampers,

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, peacefull poppies, One sheet wonders
Are you looking for ways to use your Designer Series Paper? You know me, I am trying to use up all the DSP I have. With two sheets of Designer Series Paper I could get 14 cards. #iwillusemyprettypaper 

 The first sheet I cut into 4" x 12" strips. I then cut down the strips to 4" x 3" for a total of 12 rectangles.

The second sheet cut 4" x 12" strips.  The first strip I cut two pieces 4" x 3" and the rest of the strip was cut 4" x 2" for a total of five pieces from the first strip.  The remaining 4" x 12" pieces were cut down to 4" x 2".

Next, I adhered them to a card base.  Added a little ribbon or card stock for a strip over the seam. Whisper White was placed on the inside for various sentiments.

I hope you enjoyed this project and that you will be inspired to use your pretty paper.

Until next time,

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up




No comments: