Friday, August 7, 2020

Best Dressed Congratulations

Hi Stampers!

Like I said the other day, I’m playing catch up. Today’s card has Designer Series Paper and a stamp set that is retired.  If you’re like me, you probably still have some of the paper and you could substitute a verse. I am working on using my pretty paper.

StampinStace Blessed Dressed Stampin Up

  My dear friend has decided to go back to school and be an EMT. She loves shoes. In fact, she has a specific pair of red shoes and takes photos of the red shoes when she travels etc.. She calls her photo album “Traveling Adventures of the Red Shoes” 😉

Well, when I learned that she passed her final exams I knew what paper I had to use! 

I stamped the verse with black Staz-On ink on vellum.

StampinStace Best Dressed Stampin Up
The inside I stamped the background three times without re-inking  in between.  “You did it” was stamped in Tuxedo Black. My friend was so nervous that she was going to fail. The rest of us knew she wouldn’t.

I hope you enjoyed today’s card.


Until next time,




No comments: