Monday, August 24, 2020

Back to School Sanitizer Packaging

Hi Stampers!

Are you headed back to school soon or have you already started? 

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Gathered Together, 3D box, sanitizer
I am headed back to school today for a week long professional development. Guess what we will need a lot of besides masks, that's right! Hand sanitizer and lots of it!  Why not make some cute packaging for it!?!

I saw another demonstrator make a box very similar to this.  Hers was to lay horizontally with a large lid.  I switched it up to stand tall and open at the top. 


You can make two of these with one sheet of card stock and a little Designer Series Paper.  #iwillusemyprettypaper I had a little left over from last years Gather Together Suite. I love the leaves in this bundle. I used the dies to cut and emboss some leaves from Rich Razzleberry and Cajun Craze card stock. Then, to the Cajun Craze leaf I added gold Wink of Stella which has retired.  The clear with just a touch of shimmer would be pretty as well but I am trying to use up as much product as I can.

The verse is stamped on Very Vanilla card stock with Rich Razzleberry ink and added leaves with Cajun Craze ink.  I just used my paper snips to cut the tag out. I closed the box with some linen thread.

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Sanitizer Box, 3D
   To make the box, cut card stock at 4 1/4" x 11".  On the short side score 1" and 3 1/4". On the long side score 1", 5", 6", 10".  Snip at the score lines with small miters. I cute the corners on the top to make the box close easier.  




Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, snowman builder punch
   On the top flap I used the snowman builder punch to cut a notch to make it easier to open. You could use a small circle punch or a small circle die if you like.


   Here is where I place adhesive tape.  Any strong tape or glue will work. I turned the small flaps in, folded up the sides without any adhesive, then turned up the flaps with adhesive. I make that the back of my box. 

I covered the sides with DSP. Cut two at 3 3/4" x 2" (these are the front and back). Cut two 3 3/4" x 3/4" (these are the two sides).

I have a feeling I will be buying hand sanitizer in bulk this year and making lots of these little boxes.

Hope you enjoyed this project.  Until next time,

Stampin Stace





No comments: