Tuesday, August 3, 2021

White Butterflies

Hi Stampers!


Stampin Stace, STampin Up, Butterfly Brilliance


Have you ever wanted to stamp on colored card stock and color it? Well, you can.  I stamped Butterfly Brilliance  large background stamp on Pumpkin Pie card stock with Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the butterflies with White Craft ink using a blending pen.

I layered this on to Basic Black card stock and added Metallic Mesh ribbon.
 
Sadly this was another sympathy card I had to make recently. I hope I do not have to make any more sympathy cards for awhile.


Tomorrow Saleabration and the New Mini Catalog start.  I will be sharing some ideas from that catalog this week. Halloween and Christmas have been on my mind and craft table. I can't wait to share them with you.

Until next time,
Stampin Stace



No comments: