Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Biggest Wish Birthday Card

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stacy Coombs, Stampin Up, Biggest Wish, Tailor Made TagDies, #iwillusemyprettypaper, #loveitchopit


Here is a birthday card I made a friend. Have you noticed how much I say I love Biggest Wish stamp set?  This is a must have set! 

I cut tags using Tailor Made Tag dies from Basic White and some retired Designer Series Paper (DSP). #iwillusemyprettypaper #loveitchopit 

The card stock and inks used were Highland Heather and Daffodil Delight.  Also, I used some retired sequins and ribbon.






Sorry the color is so bad for the inside of this card. The stamped images are from It's Your day and Dressed To Impress. One thing about light colored card stock, you can stamp your verses without adding a white or vanilla layer.




Until next time,

Stampin Stace, Stacy Coombs






No comments: