Thursday, August 5, 2021

Mini Treat Bags

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Halloween, #iwillusemyprettypaper, #loveitchopit, treat bags, gift giving, 3D

Halloween is in the air with the new mini catalog that was released August 3, 2021. I LOVE the Designer Series Paper. #iwillusemyprettypaper #loveitchopit 

I was wise with my purchases. I split packs of Designer Series Paper with a fellow demonstrator. That way I have less paper to NOT HOARD! 😂

Holiday catalogs mean gift giving to me. I start thinking Halloween and Christmas gifts for friends and coworkers.  Here is a great gift idea for coworkers. A mini treat bag. It will hold something small like a Hershey Kiss or a Dove Chocolate Square. No worries if you have many coworkers because two of these mini treat bags can be made from one sheet of 6"x6" DSP (Designer Series Paper).

Stampin Stace, Halloween, mini treat bag template
You want to start with a 3"x 4 1/2" piece of DSP. One the 4 1/2" side score at 1", 2", 3" and 4".  I remember the measurements by just counting 1, 2, 3, 4.

Next score on the 3" side score 1". 

 Cut on the thick lines and add adhesive to the half inch tab and the square tabs. I used Tear & Tape. Mono Adhesive would also work very well on this project.

Once your box shape is made pinch the top.  I added the chocolate and used a mini stapler to keep it closed. One of the boxes I added a 1/2 strip of Basic White card stock stamped with a spooky spider.  Depending on your design, the strip could be up to an inch wide. I loved this cute DSP (Designer Series Paper) so much I couldn't cover it up!

Until next time,

Stampin Stace



 


No comments: