Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Cute Halloween One Sheet Wonders

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, halloween, one sheet wonder, #iwillusemyprettypaper, #loveitchopit

I said I would not hoard the new Cute Halloween 6" x "6 Designer Series Paper. I used 4 sheets of the cutest paper from that pack. Who am I kidding, they're all cute-it's even in the name Cute!

I cut all my paper the same using a template but cut it wrong. 🙄 It doesn't matter though, I just trimmed all the papers to fit the cards. I plan on making another set with different paper and once I get the measurements correct I will share a template with you.  There are no mistakes in stamping, just opportunities to embellish as the saying goes. In this case, I just kept trimming 1/16" off at a time! I used Mono Adhesive on the DSP to give me time to align the rectangles since they had such a small boarder.



Here is the inside of the card.  I took a 1" strip of the Cute Halloween DSP and put it on the inside of the card. The verse is from A Wish For Everything and the cute little spider is from Festive and Bright stamped with Tuxedo Black.

The card stock is Highland Heather and Pumpkin Pie. I love that all of Stampin' Up! products coordinate with each other.

If you don't have a demonstrator and need a catalog please contact me and I can get one to you.

Until next time.

Stampin Stace


No comments: