Thursday, August 12, 2021

Fun Frankie

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Stacy Coombs, Halloween, 3D


I made this Frankie box to hold M&M's. I picked out all the green ones to match Frankie's skin tone 😁. 

His face is actually made from the Gingerbread dies. I used the circles that are used to cut peppermints. I traced the ornament die for the smile. I added a few scars with my Stampin' Write Marker.

I have made many Frankie boxes for a long time. I made one similar to this years ago. The box style is called a 2, 4, 6, 8 box. It measures 2" x 2" x 3.5".  However, you can make it taller.




Stampin Stace, Stacy Coombs, Stampin Up, 2468 box, Halloween, 3D
Start with a piece of card stock 8.5" x 5.5" for a box this size. Always score on the 8.5" side at 2, 4, 6, and 8". On the 5.5" side score at 2". Fold and burnish all score lines. Cut the bottom up to the horizontal score line. You'll want to cut the small rectangle shown in the template. Place glue on the 1/2" flap and bottom tabs. Frankie's hair is a 1" x 8.5" piece of Basic Black card stock that I cut V's into.

If you want a taller box, cut you card stock 8.5" x however tall you'd like your box to be. Score at 2", 4", 6", 8" along the 8.5" side and 2" on the other side to make the bottom.

Hope you make lots of Frankie's for all the little monsters in your life.

Until next time,
Stampin Stace, Stacy Coombs




No comments: