Thursday, August 26, 2021

Cute Halloween 6x6 Boxes

Hi Stampers1

Cute Halloween, #loveitchopit, #iwillusemyprettypaper, Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, A Wish for Everything, Festive and Bright


I LOVE the Cute Halloween 6x6 Designer Series Paper! I don't send many Halloween cards, however, I do love treat boxes.  I learned how to make these cute boxes from Sam Hammond. They are stinkin' cute and easy to make.





Stampin Stace, Stacy Coombs, Stampin Up,

If you paper had a set up and down pattern, have your pattern facing the correct directions. Score your 6x6 paper at 1", 2 3/4", 3 3/4", and 5 1/2". Rotate you paper 90° to the right and score at 1",  4", and 4 1/2". My pattern shows what pieces to cut away. I used the corner rounder on the front flap to give it a more polished look. Once the box is together, I used a Velcro circle to hold the flap down.


The black scull paper, I used the layer circle dies to cut the verse "Spooky" from the Festive and Bright stamp set along with the creepy little spider. I layered it on Black Glitter paper. The Ribbon is Metallic Mesh Ribbon.

The pink cat paper, I closed with the Blushing Bride Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon. The verse is from A Wish for Everything.

The last two were sealed with just the Velcro circles and the again the verse was from A wish for Everything.

I sure hope the kids I have these planned for like these cute goodie bags for Halloween.

Until next time







No comments: