Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Gingerbread and Peppermint 6x6 One Sheet Wonder

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Gingerbread and Peppermint, one sheet wonder, #iwillusemyprettypaper, #loveitchopit



The other day I made several Halloween cards with a one sheet wonder layout. Which I said I cut incorrectly but thats ok. I made this Christmas card with the Gingerbread and Peppermint 6" x6" Designer Series Paper. I love this! I have used almost the entire package already. I need to get some more!

I learned this this particular one sheet wonder pattern from a demonstrator named Michele. Sorry, I don't know her last name.



Stampin Stace, Stacy Coombs, Stampin Up, one sheet wonder


First measure over 3 7/8" and cut down so you will have a 3 7/8" x 6". Turn your paper 90° and cut 5 1/8".

Cut 2 1/4" and turn 90° and cut at 3". With the last remaining strip cut it at 2".

Click on the photo to zoom in.


Here are what the pieces look like cut apart. 

Flip two diagonal panels over so both patterns of paper will show.  The base of the card is a standard half sheet of cardstock, 8 1/2" x 11" scored at 5 1/2". The card stock layer is 4 1/8" x 5 3/8". I used Mono glue to give so I had some wiggle room for getting these pieces aligned correctly. 

I know I will be using this layout to use up some of my retired Designer Series Paper. #iwillusemyprettypapers #loveitchopit 

Until next time,
Stampin Stace, Stacy Coombs


No comments: