Monday, August 30, 2021

Whimsy & Wonder Anniversary Card

Hi Stampers!

Can you believe it is the end of August? I got back to work at my full time job today. I only have a few more months of my part time job with any luck. Kids will be going back to school if they haven't already. Autumn will be here before we know it. Sigh, where does the time go?

Have you been enjoying the July-December 2021 catalog? I know I have shared many Halloween ideas with you. Soon I will start some Christmas ideas with you.  

Stampin Stace, Stacy Coombs, Stampin Up, #iwillusemyprettypaper, #loveitchopit, Create with Friends,

Don't you just love the Designer Series Paper in the July-December 2021 catalog? If you think Christmas DSP is just for Christmas, think again. If you think the paper is pretty use it on any card you like. #iwillusemyprettypaper, #loveitchopit

I actually made an anniversary card using Whimsy & Wonder DSP.  I just love the colors. The stamped images are from Create with Friends (one of this years must haves) and Mint Macaron ink.

I punched the hearts in Mint Macaron and Polished Pink card stock using the Heart Punch Pack. I added a little texture to the heart with the small stamp from Beauty of the Earth and Polished Pink ink.

Until next time,




No comments: