Monday, September 21, 2020

BOO-zy Box for Adult Trick or Treaters!

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Magic In the Night Suite

I made an adult Halloween treat. A Boo-zy Box! (Sorry, not sorry for the bad pun.) I had such a fun time making this box. 

I used so much from the Magic in This Night Suite. The Designer Series paper, the black glitter paper (which I love and will stock up on), the Iridescent Pearls (photos do not do them justice), and Trick or Treat from the stamp set. I also used the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. I cut the opening with the Rectangle Stitched dies. I placed a piece of Window Sheet in the opening. If you zoom in on the picture you might be able to see that I stamped some spiders with Staz-On ink.

I think these would be great for any parent helping their child with remote/home learning. Let's face it; they will be home with their student(s) on Halloween which is a full moon this year. Bless all teachers and parents this year! LOL

I hope you have enjoyed this project. Until next time.
Stampin Stace, Stampin Up!


No comments: