Wednesday, September 16, 2020

More Clear Envelope Treat Holders

Hi Stampers!


 I just love our clear envelopes. I mail my cards in them all the time. I figure people at the post office might like to see something pretty. I have used them many times to hold mini Hershey bars. Today I thought why not use them to hold Hershey nuggets. This is such a QUICK project.  You can whip up a bunch of them at the last minute and still have a beautiful gift.

First, place eight nuggets in a clear envelope and fold the top down and seal it. I didn't wrap my nuggets for the sake of time. If you would like to cover your nuggets, cut strips of paper at 1" x 3" and wrap the strip around the nugget and use a couple glue dots to seal them.

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Nugget holder
For the outside of the packageI used Magic in the Night Designer Series Paper. Cut it at 
4 1/2" x 6". On long side score at 1 1/2". Fold the flap down over the top of your envelope. I used tear and tape to seal it. Any strong adhesive would work. I stamped Trick or Treat from Itty Bitty Greetings and hand cut a tag. The black flower is from Dressed to Impress. I used the Metallic Mesh ribbon and black bakers twine.

Teachers love chocolate so I might be making a few more of these in the near future. Thank goodness they are so easy to make.

I hope you enjoyed this project. Until next time.
Stampin Stace, Stampin Up


No comments: