Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wicked Trick or Treat

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Celebration Tidings bundle, treat holder, halloween, hershey

You have seen me use our clear envelopes for treat holders before.  Today I made them Halloween themed and I used the Wicked die that is still on clearance sale.

As I have said before, I love this Magic in this Night Designer Series Paper. Purple is one of my favorite colors as well. The Metallic Mesh Ribbon is also a favorite. It is in with the Halloween section of the catalog, but it can be used for so much more. 
The toppers are made using the Celebration Label Dies. As soon as I saw these dies, I knew I HAD to have them for goodies of all types. Plus they make wonderful layers on cards too.

These little candy bars will make a nice treat for coworkers or anyone special in your life who enjoys Halloween.

I hope you enjoyed this project. Until next time,
Stampin Stace, Stampin Up


No comments: