Friday, September 4, 2020

Hallows Night Stand Up Grave

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Hallows Night Bundle, free standing pop up card

I can't believe it is September already.  Schools are starting if they haven't already.  Kids come back Tuesday for my building. I just don't know where time has gone.  

Halloween is right around the corner. I made a Free Standing Pop Up card.  I think it looks like a grave stone, do you? It was made with the Hallows Night Magic bundle.
The base is Basic Black and Basic Gray. 


Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Hallows Night Magic

I love stamp sets that have coordinating dies. These dies cut out the bats from the Designer Series Paper. Talk about time saver!! The bats look like they have been embossed.
This type of card does fold flat to fit in an envelope. Now I just need to decide which little goblin I am going to send this to.

I hope you have enjoyed this project. Until next time.
Stampin Stace, Stampin Up



No comments: