Monday, September 14, 2020

Kick Up Your Heels Christmas Tag Challenge

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Zany Zebras, Dressed to Impress, Tags,

I belong to a group that has monthly Christmas challenges so that by the time December rolls around you already have many Christmas cards made. The August challenge was to make 10 Christmas tags.

My inspiration was little nip bottles sitting on my table. They were red and green, it reminded me think Christmas colors. Many people give wine as a gift and make hanging tags for the bottles. So, I worked at measuring the bottles and making tiny tags.

The tags are 1 1/4" x 3 1/2", scored at 1 1/4" on the long side. I used a retired 3/4" circle punch for the hole. A small circle die will make the hole as well. The shoes were stamped and cut with the Dressed to Impress bundle. The verse is from Zany Zebras. A little bit of silver thread was placed behind the shoes for a little sparkle.

I hope you have enjoyed this project. Until next time,
Stampin Stace, Stampin Up


No comments: