Friday, September 11, 2020

Who's Turning 40 Slim Line Card

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Slim line card

Who's Turning Forty (WTF)? My cousin is, that's who and I hope he gets a good laugh from this card!


I used all retired products on this card since my Playful Alphabet dies had not come yet since they were on back order. (Everybody wants those cute little letters.) On the inside I used the computer to write "Who's Turning Forty?  You are that's who! Happy Birthday.

I cut my card stock 7" x 8 3/4". On the 7" side, I scored it in half at 3 1/2". I cut the DSP at 3 1/4" x 8 1/2". Slim line cards are all the rage right now. They fit into a business size envelope that you could stamp to decorate or you could make a coordinating envelope with your Designer Series Paper. 

I hope you enjoyed this project. Until next time,
Stampin Stace, Stampin Up

 


No comments: