Thursday, June 24, 2021

School's Out For Summer!

Hi Stampers! Guess what?? SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER! AND I'M SO HAPPY!!


 This has been the absolute craziest year in my 20+ years of working for a school district. I hope all is going well in your area with the pandemic.

Many people sadly lost their jobs during the pandemic.  I got a second job. More on that another time.  During the school year like so many my computer skills have been challenged. I told all the kids that by the end of the year I would learn Zoom, Apple TV's, and all the other cool stuff needed for remote learning.

I am done with school so I am hoping to get back into stamping again.  I have made a few cards here and there for birthdays etc.  Sadly, some items I've ordered from the mini catalogs retired before I ever got you use them 😭😭

I plan to use what I have that is current before that retires too. My goal is to post items twice a week while I work part time during the summer.  I still don't have very good internet where I live.  The joys of some parts of Maine.  So that means I still can't do any live videos on Facebook or YouTube or anything like that.

I would like to start a series of videos for a few of my friends who are brand spanking new to stamping, starting with simple cards for those who are just starting to stamp and don't own the entire catalog yet 😉.

Come back soon!









No comments: