Friday, March 6, 2020

Timeless Tulips

Hi Stampers!

Do you ever get Stampers Block? You know when you can’t decide what to stamp or you just can’t come up with an idea.  I get that too. A great place to start is looking at the samples in the catalogs. 

This card was inspired by the catalog, but I didn’t have everything Stampin’ Up! used in there sample, so I improvised. I used supplies to give the same feel as the card samples.

I decided to use the Easter sentiment since I don’t think I own a current Easter set. The banners end were cut by hand with my paper snips.

It’s ok not to have your card to look exactly like something you’ve seen in the catalog or online. Use what you have that is similar.  Remember we want to use our stamp supplies, not hoard them!

Until next time,













Product List

No comments: