Friday, March 13, 2020

Little Lady Bug

Hi Stampers!

Today is Friday the 13th but who could have bad luck with these cute little lady bugs?

Did you get your FREE Ladybug stamp set during Saleabration?  If not you still have time to place a $300 order or have a qualifying party. 

I created this card using some Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper (which sold out during Saleabration), layered on a Poppy Parade card base.  I stamped the image with Memento ink and colored it with blender pens.

I used a 2” circle punch to cut the image. I punched the Pine Tree punch on Granny apple Green card
stock. I turned the tree sideways to make grass and cut the extra off.  These were layered onto the layer of Granny Apple Green which I punched with the Starburst Punch.

I had some retired Saleabration ribbon from last year that seemed to go nicely.  The lady bug is raised with dimensionals. I left the inside blank so I can add a sentiment later on depending on the occasion.

I think I may need to make a few more cards with the lady bugs while I can.

Until next time,













Product List

No comments: