Monday, March 23, 2020

Here’s To Strong Woman as a Masculine Card

Hi Stampers!

Today I challenged myself to make a masculine card because #Iwillusemyprettypaper #loveitchopit  and I determined to use my Designer Series Paper!

I searched my stamps to look for something masculine. Why did it have to be a tree or nature? Those are my go to stampmset for masculine since I live in Maine and the men in my family spend lots of time in the woods.

I remembered seeing a card using this verse from  Here’s To Strong Women used as a superhero type card. If it can be used for a kids card, why not a masculine card?

I LOVE the new Stitched So Sweetly dies. I used them to layer the verse. I added some gold sequins from the Peaceful Poppies Sequins pack.  I continued to use the stamp set to stamp the inside. I used my Basic Back marker to ink just the words from the verse “You’ve got this, girl”that I needed.  The stars are stamped with Tuxedo Black ink.

With a little imagination we can make our stamps go a little further.  It’s wonderful to make that happen!




Until next time,










Product List

No comments: