Wednesday, March 11, 2020

St. Patrick Gnome Treat Bag

Hi Stampers!

St. Patrick’s Day in next week. I got thinking about leprechauns, but I am in love with the little gnome punch art figures that have been everywhere. Is there such thing as a Leprechaun Gnome? I don’t know but I am using this little guy on a small gift bag made from 6x6” paper.  I put in gold coin chocolates in the bag. Gheridelli chocolates would also fit in the bag.

I used the Pine Tree Punch (that is being carried over from the Holiday catalog) to punch a Garden Green hat that I sponged with coordinating ink. The nose is a half in circle punched from Blushing Bride card stock. The beard is Crushed Curry card stock sponged with coordinating ink.  I used the tip of the tree from In the Woods dies.  He is mounted on Basic Gray card stock that I cut using the stitched oval dies.

I did use two retired products. One was the Candy Dots on the hat. I was going for a polka dot look.  The second item you can’t see is a retire mini clothes pin to close the bag. You could use ribbon, mini library clips or brads to hold the bag shut.

Until, next time,
















Product List

No comments: