Wednesday, March 18, 2020

In Color Paradise

Hi Stampers!

It’s almost time for Stampin’ Up! to release the retirement list.  We won’t know fo sure what is on that list until they release it with the exception of 2018-2020 In Colors.  Guess what, in my paper hoarding I haven’t used all my cardstock since I LOVE bright colors. No more #Iwillusemyprettypaper #loveitchopit I have Designer Series Paper I need to use up as well.

I had to challenge myself to use the sheets of Tropical Oasis DSP that came with the mini trimmer during Saleabration.  As you know, I am a Maine girl; give me a pine tree and I can create a beautiful card.  Tropical flowers are a little out of my comfort zone.  I don’t own any tropical stamps of any kind! How the heck was I going to use up that paper?  Well, I started going through all the current verses I had.  Guess what?  Telling someone they are wonderful works with any type of card. So there, I had everything I needed.

I chose to use my 2018-2020 In Color cardstock with the DSP.  Then all I had to do was pull a coordinating color from the paper.  I used Real Red ink to stamp the verse.  Then I cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle dies and sponged the edges with Call Me Clover ink.  TaaaDaaa I am not a pretty paper hoarder.  How cool is that?  😎

Until next time,











Product List

No comments: