Monday, March 30, 2020

Strong Women or Strong Toilet Paper 🧻 ?



Hi Stampers!


I hope you are safe and well avoiding Covid 19 virus.  In Maine, schools have been closed for a full two weeks. Now non-essential stores are closing, etc.  Like many places, toilet paper is hard to find.

Yesterday, I saw the funniest post from Brenda Quintana. She made a cute gag gift. A box big enough to hold a roll of toilet paper. It made me laugh so much I knew I had to make one too!

I knew I had to find a funny saying,  I used a verse from Here’s to Strong Women. I used to Basic
Black marker and crossed out women and wrote toilet paper.  I added a few gems from the From My Heart faceted gem pack to add a little bling. I still had some silver twine to add a little more dimension.

I’m not sure whose doorstep I will leave this on. I know people who have had to go out of town to get toilet paper 🙄. With any luck people will calm down, stay inside, and the quarantine will be over before we know it. I am going to try to craft as much as I can. I am still working from home.

Until next time,













Product List

No comments: