Monday, March 16, 2020

Christmas Stampathon 2020 Challenge

Hi Stampers!

I belong to a group on Facebook- Christmas Stampathon 2020.  Each month there is a design challenge; and you must create 4 cards for each challenge. At the end of the year you will have competed 48 Christmas cards to send out.  I challenged myself a bit further having two cards in portrait and two cards in landscape. I look forward to more of these challenges to relieve a little stress during the holiday season.

I am trying to use up my 2018-2020 In Colors card stock before it retires. I used the Let It Snow Designer Series Paper that went with the stamp set (now retired). #Iwillusemyprettypaper #loveitchopit 
I also used up a few remaining candy dots I had in coordinating colors.

I stamped this cute little guy in Memento black ink and colored him with Pool Party and Pumpkin Pie markers.  Punched him out with a 2” Circle Punch and then layered him on a Pool Party Starburst Punch piece. I just love this set and this little guy seems so happy, doesn’t he?

Until next time,














Product List

No comments: