Thursday, July 15, 2021

Thow Back Thursday!

Hi Stampers!

Today I am using up some my retired Designer Series Paper like I have been for quite awhile because #iwillusemyprettypaper #loveitchopit .  I will not hoard my pretty papers any more!
I am using paper called Celebration.  I tried Googling how old this paper is-I couldn't find it! 🤯. I thought Google knew everything. I bet this paper is 10 years old give or take.

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, 16, teenager, boy cards

I have two boys turning 16 this month. I thought these bright colors would be great for teenage boys. 

These cards are simple Z fold cards, but it adds some extra interest and shows more of that Designer Series Paper. Turning 16 is a big deal so I used the Playful Alphabet Dies to cut 16 from Real Red. I used Stitched So Sweetly dies to layer it on.


The verse is from Handsomely Suited with Real Red ink. I hope the teenagers love these cards as much as I do! 

So what is the oldest pretty paper you need to use up?  Make sure you start using it up, we want to share our pretty paper!

Until next time.








No comments: