Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Floral Get Well

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, So Sentimental, Daisy Lane




Not only have I had to make lots of summer birthday cards, sadly, I have to make get well cards and sympathy cards. Here is a get well card using retired paper. However, this paper has special meaning. It has some flowers on it that my daughter isn't allergic to so I have lots of it for her.

This is a get well card for her grandmother who fell.  I love Stampin' UP! Designer Series Paper because it is so gorgeous it can be the card itself.  Also, I decorated the flap of the card with DSP as well to make a get well card a little more special.





Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, Daisy Lane, So Sentimental


I have discovered I don't have any current sets with get well verses, so I used So Sentimental that is retired. I stamped the inside with the flower in Daisy Lane. Daisies are a special flower in our family because it is the one cut flower we can have in the house and my daughter can still breathe. So of course I stamped the card multiple times with it.


Until next time.
Stampin Stace, Stampin Up


No comments: