Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Biggest Wish Birsthday

Hi Stampers!

biggest wishes, #iwillusemyprettypaper, #loveitchopit

I told you the other day a must have stamp set it Create with Friends.  Another MUST HAVE is Biggest Wishes!  


I love the bold fonts mixed with script writing.  I used Poppy Parade and Old Olive for my stamped images. I  added a little piece of my DSP (Designer Series Paper) to the bottom of the inside of the card to dress it up a bit.

Some of you may recognize this retired paper, however, I am determined not hoard pretty paper anymore. #iwillusemyprettypaper #loveitchopit. 

I glued a piece of DSP to my envelope as well to make sure I use every scrap.

If you're wondering what the front looks like, I used a large piece of DSP on the front.

A few layers of card stock, DSP and ribbon and you can have a gorgeous card in just minutes.

Now, I need to make sure I send out cards once I make them, otherwise it's still hoarding pretty paper 😉.  


Until next time,


No comments: