Thursday, July 22, 2021

It's Your Day Birthday

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, A Day to Remember, Beauty of Friendship, A Good Man

I have made a birthday card for a gentleman turning 60. I used my Beauty of Friendship Bundle for this card and coordinating Designer Series Paper which is on sale for the month of July.


For the front of the card I used a layer of Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper which is this beautiful sky background.
I stamped directly on it with a tree stamp from Beauty of Friendship. The tree top is Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, and a dash of Merry Merlot. I cut it using the Beautiful Tree dies. The verse is from A Day to Remember.










The base of my card is Merry Merlot. I embossed the Cinnamon Cider layer with the 3D Bark embossing folder. I love how detailed the embossing folders are. A little tip when using the 3D embossing folders is to spritz a little rubbing alcohol on your paper first. This helps to keep your card stock from tearing and makes it more pliable.




Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, A Day to Remember, Beauty of Friendship, A Good Man


Now for the inside. I used the same stamp to make the lawn the way I did for the tree top. I colored Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Merry Merlot directly on to the stamp using markers.

I stamped the relaxing man and verse from A Good Man.  Like I said, you should get to relax on your birthday.




Until next time,
Stampin Stace








No comments: