Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Happy Graduation!

Hi Stampers!

As I said, school is out and I am getting caught up.  Here is a graduation card I made quickly with Suit & Tie dies using my die cutting machine.


My Nephew graduated this year. His school colors are green and gold.  I used Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry and Basic White on his card.

The diploma is a piece of scrap paper rolled up and tied with Black Bakers Twine. The tassel is made from White Bakers Twine and attached with glue dots. I used a Basic Pearl to make it appear that it is what is holding the tassel on.

The cap itself is a small rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly, cut a second time to make it more of square shape.

Inside I stamped Celebrate you in Mossy Meadow and Crushed Curry using the new stamp set Create with Friends stamp set. A must have in my opinion!

We had a wonderful graduation party and before you know it, fall will be here and my nephew will be going off to college.

Until next time




No comments: