Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Floral Birthday

Hi Stampers!

Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, A Grand Kid, A Wish for everything, Create with Friends

I have lots of birthday to make this month. This one is for a sweet little girl who is turning 10! She is so grown up reaching double digits. 

Again #iwillusemyprettypaper #loveitchopit because pretty paper needs to be shared not hoarded!

I used several stamp sets on this simple, simple card. I used A Wish For Everything, A Grand Kid, and Create with Friends.










Stampin Stace, Stampin Up, A Grand Kid, A Wish for everything, Create with Friends

I love how Stampin' Up! papers, ink and markers coordinate so much.  You can color part of a stamp with a marker or ink the entire stamp with an ink pad.

You can use a little more of your pretty paper on the inside of your card to add some pretty color. In an attempt to #iwillusemyprettypaper #loveitchopit I am adding a layer of DSP to my envelope flaps as well. I think I have been converted to a paper envelopes. Before I always mailed my cards in clear envelopes because I figured I made pretty cards, everyone should get to enjoy them including postal workers.



Until next time,

Stampin Stace



No comments: