Friday, January 10, 2020

What Do I Need If I’m Just Starting to Stamp?

Hi Stampers!

Wednesday I posted how to cut card cases with the new Paper Trimmer.  Then I was asked HOW DO I MAKE CARDS IF I AM NEW TO STAMPING AND DON’T HAVE A PAPER TRIMMER? Guess what Stampin’ Up! and I have you covered!  

Have you ever noticed the Notecards and Envelopes?  They come in Whisper White and Very Vanilla.  There are 20 cards and envelopes per package. They are pre-scored and ready for stamping.  I would recommend Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad and a set of markers in a color collection you like (Neutrals, Rich Regals, Soft Subtles or the Brights collections).  Also, not shown in the photo, the stamp set you like and at least Clear Block D.

Clear Block D is 2 7/8” x 2 11/16”; just shy of a 3 x 3”.  It will fit quite a few of the stamps. Any image that is larger than 3’ x 3” I would recommend Block E or Block F. 

Here are a few samples I made using Dressed to Impress and Little Ladybug Hostess set.  ASK ME HOW YOU CAN EARN THIS SET FOR FREE!

I used the 2018-2020 In Color Markers to color the cards.  Don’t forget to decorate your envelopes too. People love Happy Snail Mail. 

Right now if you wanted to start stamping and were to purchase all these items plus a stamp set, you would be able to earn a free item from the Saleabration catalog as well.  Make sure you order online or contact me to place an order.

Until next time,

Happy Stampin’

Stace


Product List

No comments: