Monday, January 27, 2020

International Swap

Hi Stampers!

I wanted to share a card with you that I made for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators international swap.
I am in absolute love with the Designer Series Paper in the mini catalog and the saleabration catalog. They are so beautifully designed they don’t need anything else to make gorgeous cards.

I layered the Lily Impressions DSP that I earned free from the Saleabration catalog. I used a verse from Strong & Beautiful with Bermuda Bay Ink on Whisper White card stock. I cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle dies. Layered on a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock cut with a larger die.

Every card needs a little bling so I added sequins from the Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack from Saleabration as well.  Don’t you just love how everything coordinates with Stampin’ Up!??

I can’t wait to see what other Demonstrators will be creating.  I will share their creations with you when I receive them next month.

Until next time,























Product List

No comments: