Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Bold New Year

Hi Stampers!

Did you all stay up to welcome in the new year?  I went to bed 😊.  I played with the new Dressed to Impress Bundle that will be available January 3.  Just a couple more days .  I love this new Mini Catalog.  Before they were always called the Occasions catalog but that is changing this year since Stampin' Up! is now in many countries around the world!

I absolutely love this saying "Be as bold as your lipstick".  The little makeup brushes and beauty products are just adorable.  I made an entire set of these note cards to be used as Thank You note for a person I know that is a make up demonstrator.

This package of Designer Series Paper also has beautiful flowers and shoes.  I love everything about this bundle.  My mother, several of my friends and I all worked in a shoe store once upon a time.

I can't wait to get to play with this set and many others more.  Over the holiday break, Santa brought me a new rolling cart that I can put my supplies on to roll out to my kitchen table to craft.  Oh I miss the days of
having a spare bedroom to keep all my crafts in.  Now, in my small apartment, all craft supplies are kept in my bedroom.

Did you notice on everyone one of these cards I used my Designer Series Paper.  I will not hoard pretty paper anymore.  #iwillusemyprettypaper #loveitchopit .  I am following the advice of UK Demonstrator Kylie Bertucci, don't save pretty things for special occasions.  If you love it, use it!  BE BRAVE AND CUT THAT PRETTY PAPER!

Card #3 used the cute perfume bottles. Did anyone ever save perfume for special occasions too?

I used my aqua-painter to water color all the images I stamped.
I made 30 lipsticks and 10 perfume bottles.  It didn't take long to cut them out thanks to the coordinating dies in this bundle. 40 note cards completed in one afternoon due to the dies.

As I mentioned early, the new catalog and Saleabration starts on January 3, 2020.  So for every $50 increments  you spend (prior to shipping/handling & tax) you get to choose a special Saleabration item.   If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to have these new catalogs contact me stampinstace@gmail.com and I will gladly get one to you.

Until next time,

Happy Stampin'

Stace

No comments: