Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Being Friends is Better Than Eating Candy

Hi Stampers!

I have another project using the From My Heart Suite. I just love this project because it has my two favorite things: chocolates and stamping.  Did you notice chocolate was listed first?

I made a video to show you how easy it is to make this project.  I am using a new video program.  I am sorry I am off screen for a bit. I am going to try to make more videos.  Like I said, my apartment doesn’t have hi-speed internet so everything has to be recorded and uploaded later on.

To make this you’ll need:
  • Clear envelopes 
  • 4 1/4” x 4 1/4” card stock
  • 4” x 4” Designer Series Paper 
  • 3 1/2” x 5” card stock scored at 1 3/4”
  • 1 1/2” x 4 3/4” Designer Series Paper 
  • Scrap card stock to punch hearts and stamp
I got the chocolates at the local dollar store. You could use any candy you like.



Until next time,























Product List

No comments: