Monday, January 6, 2020

December Paper Pumpkin

Hi Stampers!
I hope the beginning of this new year has found you doing well.  I wanted to share with you my Paper Pumpkin cards from December’s kit.  I know it seems late, however, since Paper Pumpkin for December was such a huge success and the holidays, it was late December when I actually received my kit.

This kit is amazing.  I hope you got a chance to order.  Remember Paper Pumpkin needs to be ordered by the 10th of each month.  Paper Pumpkin is wonderful for new stampers. Your first order comes with a clear block.  This kit came with 13 verse stamps:
Feel better soon
So very sorry
Just because
Hey friend
It’s your day
You’re the best
Let’s celebrate
Happy birthday
Congratulations
Good luck
Thank you
Love you lots
Mr. & Mrs. plus a stamp with a trio of flowers.

The next kit that needs to be ordered by January 10th.  You can place your order here.  It will be celebrating Valentine’s Day. It will coordinate with the Heart Punch Pack. The kit will include 20 treat bags and 10 mini cards and envelopes. I can’t wait to play with this kit. Usually, all you need to add is your adhesive. Again, make sure you order by January 10th.  As always with Paper Pumpkin you can  pick and choose how you’d like to subscribe.  It can be monthly or you can order subscriptions in 3,6, or 12 month subscriptions.

I also want to give you a little more background on the behind the scene activities.  I am trying to create how to videos.  I actually have to make honest to goodness videos.  In my apartment that includes internet isn’t fast enough to do any type of live streaming.  I live in a valley of mountains so even if I tried using my phone, I only get two bars.  So that means I have to created a video and go someplace else to upload it.  I tried uploading a video today that was 2 minutes long.  It was going to take an hour to upload.  I do not have patients for that!!  So be looking for a video later this week.  It will be on how to make 6 cards out of one sheet of Designer Series Paper.

Until next time,

Happy Stampin’

Stace






  Product List

No comments: