Thursday, February 13, 2020

Two Weeks of Valentines All At Once

Hi Stampers!

I can’t believe it’s been two weeks since I’ve posted anything. It has been a crazy two weeks. Three snow days that I’ve had the day off. Usually that means I get extra play time. Not this time.  Sickness; first me then a bit later my daughter.  Different types of sickness so we didn’t even pass it back and forth.  Furnace and hot water issues. Lastly, car issues so now, I have a newer vehicle 🚗.

I did get some crafting time to save my sanity but I didn’t get to go online much.  I have a few Valentine’s Day projects to share with you .

First some small Designer Series Paper gift bags to hold chocolate kisses and hearts. I LOVE how Paper Pumpkin is coordinating with stamp sets from the regular catalog.  The tags are a combination of Paper Pumpkin and the Heartfelt bundle.c













Other treat holders I made used the little heart tins.

The top heart is tag that opens.  I had some red thread that retired a Christmas or two ago that I thought added a cute element (and I couldn’t find my silver thread).
 
I used a verse from Best Dressed for the greeting stamped with Real Red. Again filled with kisses.

Lastly, I have a gift tag using supplies from Paper Pumpkin.


I used the bee stamp inked in black and stamped over one of the bee elements.  This for my daughter to give Valentine’s to her friends.














Join me next time.

Until then, 





No comments: