Monday, February 17, 2020

Bee Strong

Hi Stampers!


This week is school vacation.  Here is a little coffee holder I made for coworkers last week. We had to BEE STRONG the last few days of school.

I wanted to use up a few extra pieces I had from January’s Paper Pumpkin. This coffee holder is a half sheet of card stock and a few pieces of Designer Series Paper. (I am sorry I don’t remember which demonstrator I learned how to make this from.)

I made a small flower using the small daisy punch with card stock and vellum. The leaves are the sprig punch. I used an Old Olive marker to ink the word Strong from Strong & Beautiful stamp set and the word Bee from Paper Pumpkin.

Here is a template with the measurements on it. I had such fun making this single coffee holder. I hope you have fun making one too.

Until next time,













Product List

No comments: