Friday, February 21, 2020

Coffee, Chocolate Cake and Cardstock

Hi Stampers!

This has been a week of coffee and today I’m adding a chocolate cake. I learned how to make this adorable box that holds a K-cup and a snack from a fellow demonstrator.

The bottom of the box is Granny Apple Green cardstock. The top of the box is  Lily Impressions DSP available during Saleabration.  I think it is such pretty paper, it’s like art work to me.

The tag is Granny Apple Green cardstock with a layer of Designer Series Paper.  I stamped a verse from Rooted in Nature stamp set with Granny Apple Green ink onto a scrap of white cardstock and cut it out with snips. Mini dimensionals were used to adhere the verse pieces to the tag. 

Here is the package on the inside. I was thinking Little Debbie treats would be a wonderful snack to go with coffee.  I think any type of snack roll cake would fit in this box.






Until next time,



Product List

No comments: