Friday, December 27, 2019

Sneak Peek New Year’s Wedding Card

Hi Stampers!

I wanted to share a sneak peek at the Designer Series Paper that will be coming out in January during Saleabration!  I made a New Year’s Eve wedding card with it.

The paper is Golden Honey Specialty DSP.  It has shined gold on of the sheets.  It also has cute honey bees on it that will coordinate with a new stamp set, Honey Bee, that will be coming out January 3, 2020.

The sentiment is from Dandelion Wishes. I punched it with the 2” circle punch. Then layered it on silver glimmer paper that was punched with the star burst punch.  I had a few sequins left over from Novembers Paper Pumpkin that I added for a little bling.  It is a New Year’s card after all.

The inside I stamped “Congratulations” from the flourishing Phrases stamp set.

Until next time,

Happy Stampin’

Stace



Product List

No comments: