Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Snow Day in Maine Just Like October Paper Pumpkin

Hey Stampers!

Hopefully you have been following me on Facebook I haven’t been here in a long time. Much longer than I thought. My laptop died and it is really rad to blog from an iPad.  Things will be a little easier now that I have a Bluetooth keyboard. 

Today is the first snow day of the school 2019-20 school year. Winter is definitely on its way. It reminded me of October Paper Pumpkin.

Gorgeous trees with snow. White birch trees with cardinals.

Have you subscribed to Paper Pumpkin yet? I love it. Everything you need
to make great projects are included in a cute box that comes straight to your  door.   Look at everything that is included in one little box.  November’s Paper Pumpkin is being shipped out this week.  November’s kit is coordinating tags.  I can’t wait.
December’s Paper Pumpkin is going to be “Something for Everything”.  It will include  stamps for every occasion.  To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin click here.

Please come back to my blog this month.  I have lots of ideas to share with you.

Until next time,

Happy Stampin’

Stace

No comments: