Friday, November 29, 2019

Happy Stampin’ Snack

Hi Stampers!

Monday I helped with a #METIME afternoon at one of the elementary schools within my district.  I helped two other staff members put on this free event for the school as a mental health, taking care of ourselves activity.

The staff members had such fun.  There were new stampers and stampers who have as many stamping supplies as I do 😇.  What happens at craft night stays at craft night.

What goes with stamping and inky fingers?? You got it!  CHOCOLATE!  At least in my happy place it does. So I made sure everyone had a little bit of chocolate.

The Designer Series Paper is cut 4” x 4”  and 1 1/2” x 4 3/4”.  It is layered on Whisper White card stock that is cut 4 1/4” x 4 1/4” and 3 1/2” x 5” (scored at 1 3/4” this will be the topper).

Once the square pieces are layered together tape the snack size candy bars to the base.  Place this inside a clear envelopes.

Seal the top of the envelopes, leaving space for the topper to be attached.  I used snail to do this.

On Whisper White I stamped Happy Stamping in  Cherry Cobbler and punched it out with the 2” circle punch.  I layered that on to a layer of Cherry Cobbler card stock punched with the star burst punch.  I added a few dimensionals.

This event was a great way to use up some of my retired Designer Series Paper. I would recommend the Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper or Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper. (And just so you know, you’ll need to make room for the new Designer Series Paper that will be released in the Occasions Catalog in January.)

I may need to make some of these for coworkers and stocking stuffers.  I’ll change out the verse.  I really hope you like this project.

Until next time,

Happy Stampin’

Stace


Product List

No comments: