Monday, November 19, 2018

Thankful BSU110718

Hi Stampers!

As I said I’m trying to get caught up on my Broke Stampers Unite challenges. The theme for this challenge was Thankful/Thanksgiving.  

We all know fall  means sweaters and Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING!! This was my inspiration for this card.  I used Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake card stock. I used the knit embossing folder. 

On the white coffee cup I stamped the small images from Lovely as a Tree to represent fall leaves.  Of course the verse says it all,  THANKS A LATTE.  I added some retired twine to add more of a sweater feeling. 

I cut my latte out with the Coffe Cup framelits. I raised the cup with dimensionals. 

I was very thankful to have my coffee while I stamped today.

Tomorrow I’ll catch you up with November’s color challenge.

Until then,

Happy Stampin’

No comments: