Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Color Challenge BSU 111418

Hi Stampers!

Believe it or not, I’m getting caught up on my Broke Stampers Unite challenges. It’s amazing what a long weekend can do for your schedule.

We had to use Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce and for a bonus Crushed Curry.

This may be my last attempt of convincing myself winter isn’t coming 😁. 

I used the large daisy from Daisy Delight. A great thing about photopolymer is you can see through them to line up your stamping.  Each flower on my card is actually the daisy stamped twice with Memento black ink.  The center is stamped with Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler. I used an aqua painter to paint the petals with Crumb Cake and highlights of Crushed Curry. The outlines of the leaves are Shaded Spruce full strength. The inside is Shaded Spruce stamped off once.  I had a retired embellishment to use up.

Join Terri, Carol and me for our regularly scheduled Broke Stampers Unite challenge.

Until then,

Happy Stampin’

No comments: